[Geysers] Steamboat photos you would like to see

Pat Snyder riozafiro at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 9 22:24:25 PDT 2005

Thank you so much for posting these!!! Awesome pics and it shows the
two vents so clearly. Previous pictures I had seen were just a column
of water taken from a distance. It's a very lucky shot that the steam
was blowing away from the platform and he was able to get such great
pics of the water jetting out.

I hope the photographer knows what precious pictures he has. Is it
possible that these (with permission) might be also included in a Sput
or Transactions?
Much appreciated...
Pat S.