[Geysers] Steamboat photos you would like to see

Gary Novak g.novak at gte.net
Thu Jun 9 20:52:30 PDT 2005

And at the urging of MA, are two of my threads, covering Steamboat and the emptying of Cistern.  The photos are interspersed with a lot of chatty commentary.  Look for the posts by "Geyser Gary".

Steamboat & Cistern Thread (about four days worth of coverage):

http://www.yellowstone-natl-park.com/wwwboard/messages4/7491.htm

Steamboat photographed with long exposures by moonlight Thread:

http://www.yellowstone-natl-park.com/wwwboard/messages4/6646.htm

And a third thread covering Saturday May 29, Giantess and Fountain Eruption:

http://www.yellowstone-natl-park.com/wwwboard/messages4/6880.htm

Not all of the photos are cooked to perfect yet.  That will come later.

And if that doesn't cure your insomnia, I don't know what will.

"Geyser" Gary Novak
g.novak at gte.net

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx