[Geysers] Dilapidated

Pat Snyder riozafiro at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 4 01:36:26 PDT 2005

Hi Everyone.
Just got back from Yellowstone yesterday about 5 p.m.
PMG-2 "Stiletto" (Pipeline Meadows Group) is active and here is a photo
of it. I will submit a black and white to Sput soon. This eruption
occurred on Tues., May 31, at approximately 7:40 p.m. and was viewed
from the Old Faithful Cabin area. PMG-2 is a beautiful geyser with a
slender, pulsing, tall water column somewhat like Uncertain. It
delighted several Gazers who happened to catch it that evening.