[Geysers] West Thumb 7-13-05

Karen Webb caros at aros.net
Tue Jul 19 21:09:31 PDT 2005

 From Karen Webb
    And speaking of Lone Pine, I was wondering after the fires if we
could petition the names people to change the name to Burned Pine; now
perhaps we need to be looking at calling it No Pine.  In the next
edition of the Bryan Bible, I'm hard pressed to think exactly how Scott
(or anyone) would describe exactly which pool LP is without that
distinguishing feature.  Maybe the Arbor Society can cough up a
lodgepole seedling for the park?
:>D
Karen