[Geysers] OF Visitor Education Center

Mike Keller KSCOPE_YNP at peoplepc.com
Sun Jan 30 19:44:35 PST 2005

Here is what is happening at Xanterra properties:

Old Faithful Inn open July 1 through September 11

Old Faithful Lodge open May 6 through October 2

Old Faithful Snowlodge open May 6 through October 23

Geyser Grill and Bear Den Gift Shop at Snowlodge open April 22 through
November 6

I don't have Delaware North info with me.

MK