[Geysers] OF Visitor Education Center

Pat Snyder riozafiro at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 27 18:08:43 PST 2005

Scott and everyone, thanks for bringing this up--I know we talked about
this when I was in Yellowstone last fall--but remind me, please. What
are the expected closures around OF this summer? As I recall, it
included the Lower Ham/Delaware Store and the parking lot, correct? And
all of the Inn is closed? I know it's early yet, but have dates for
these closures been announced somewhere?
Any info would be helpful. Thanks.
Pat Snyder