[Geysers] ok....answer me this

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Tue Jan 25 19:48:20 PST 2005

In a message dated 1/25/2005 19:29:15 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email.sheri at verizon.net writes:
This just came across my ebay searching...
can they be sure?
is it possible??

No problem. To be sure, one really ought to do a trace element analysis ort
some such, as every volcanic eruption is a bit different from every other.
Beyond that, Yellowstone ash was deposited in quantity over a huge area. I know of
three places where it lies in beds several inches thick here in California.
One is about 8 miles from home. (It looks like pale dirt!)