[Geysers] Re: Ok....answer me this

Chase Ellison crellison at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 21:12:12 PST 2005

Sheri,
     I am pretty sure that is a fake. The last time the yellowstone
caldera erupted was 600 mya which is correct with thier statement.
However, For the ash to stay in that conditon that you see is very
very unlikely. If the ash were in the form of a clay I.E. Bentonite or
a metamorphic rock I would believe their claims. The Ash would have
had to survive 5 oceans, 2 episodes of mountain building, many
collisons with continents and have not been turned into a sedimentary
or metamorpic rock type with all of the erosion, compaction, and
heating taking place. If they clamed they found it where 600mya is in
stratigraphy there are many ways of explaining what they found by
explaining unconformitys which is a long thing to expain so I will not
go into it..

Chase Ellison