[Geysers] Geyser Report 1/15/05

Pat Snyder riozafiro at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 18 17:47:04 PST 2005

Mike, or anyone, my understanding is that a Giant Hot Period starts
when Feather erupts--correct? The clock, timing the hot period, starts
with Feather?
And--Bijou off, no Feather, but water rises considerably in Mastiff,
this constitutes a Bathtub?
Am I over-simplifying it?
Clarification appreciated--thanks!
Pat Snyder