[Geysers] Geyser Report 1/15/05

Mike Keller KSCOPE_YNP at peoplepc.com
Tue Jan 18 16:39:56 PST 2005

I am not aware of any specific place where this stuff is defined.  There is
some stuff on the GOSA web page, and other items about Giant have been in
the SPUT in the past.  For this stuff:

            (N/T2*Q) meant there were No delays (long intervals with waves
on Grand but no eruption) from Turban prior to Grand erupting, Turban
started before Grand, there were 2 bursts, the second was longer than 90
seconds (hence the asterisk), and Vent and Turban Quit when Grand stopped.

As for Giant hot periods, I could fill pages and pages on that stuff.  Good
hot periods of late last at least 7 minutes, include heavy overflow with
surging from Mastiff, and most times have some form of a restart or better
in surging from Giant once Mastiff has dropped.

Hope this helps!

MK