[Geysers] Query about trail

Lucille Reilly thedulcimerlady at juno.com
Wed Jan 12 12:08:52 PST 2005

If that's the one I hiked in 2000, here is what I saw (and I kinda doubt
that it's been changed):

Three times at forks in the trail, the trail signs point left toward the
very long Fairy Creek Trail.  But nothing points to the right, and this
is the way up the mountain above Biscuit Basin, with a different way down
(if it's a loop trail, it's a huge loop).  The trail was very much there
in 2000 when I hiked it, even though it was a little scary not knowing
where I was headed.  (Well, not completely.  I had studied the trail map
voraciously.)  So, you might want to make a note of this?  Let's see what
the OFVC staffers have to say.

Lucille Reilly