[Geysers] BBC Supervolcano

Tamsen Leigh Hert THert at uwyo.edu
Mon Feb 28 08:42:57 PST 2005

Greetings fellow Gazers!

I went searching for the air date of BBC's program "Supervolcano" which
was discussed earlier.   It had aired on BBC Two which I do not get
through Dish Network.  I just heard back from BBC and it will air on the
Discovery Channel in April.  They do not have a set date as yet.

Best,

Tamsen

Tamsen Emerson Hert, MLS, MA
Wyoming Bibliographer
Collection Development Office
University of Wyoming Libraries
Dept. 3334
1000 East University Avenue
Laramie, WY  82071

phone:  307-766-6245
email: thert at uwyo.edu

"If the Grand Canon of the Yellowstone
is one of the crowning works of Nature,
so is the Grand Canon Hotel, set out here
many long miles from railway transportation,
one of the crowning works of man.
For here, where bear and elk and deer
roam at will, where the face of Nature
has not been changed by human hands,
where the wild noises of the forest are
heard at night, has been built one of the
magnificent public houses of the world."

--Gerrit Fort, 1912
     The Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone, p. 29