[Geysers] Gerlach Nevada

SCAFLOC at aol.com SCAFLOC at aol.com
Thu Feb 24 16:54:12 PST 2005

Hi Scott,

I seem to recall that the land there was up for sale a while ago although
the geothermal rights were to be retained by the seller.  No idea who  bought it
and have never been there.  If anyone from the SF Bay Area wants  to take a
jaunt out there, gimme a holler ... I've always wanted to  go!

Cheers,
Christina

In a message dated 1/30/2005 7:03:22 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,