[Geysers] Snowcoach- pocket basin

V ynp4me at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 16 21:53:07 PST 2005

Sorry-  I should have said out near Pocket Basin
(that's all I thought of while heading toward the
old Iron Bridge.)

In many ways, I was shocked as we were heading
that direction but did I want to be on the main
section of the road with the snowmobiles?  No!
It was only open for snowcoaches (I saw a sign)!!

Vicky