[Geysers] Snowcoach- our trip link to photos

Udo Freund gosastore at QNET.COM
Tue Feb 15 20:57:14 PST 2005

The mention of driving snowcoaches by Pocket Basin is intriguing.  Would
lack of snow on the Fountain Flats road encourage NPS to open up the old
road (from Ojo Caliente to the Iron Bridge) on the other side of the
Firehole?  Neither road goes "along Pocket Basin", however.  Can someone
clarify, please?

Udo