[Geysers] Quick Geyser Report

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Fri Aug 12 16:56:06 PDT 2005

In a message dated 8/12/2005 1:58:59 PM Mountain Standard Time,
fanandmortar at hotmail.com writes:

1108  GIANTESS!!!

May I add, especially for those who were around for the eruption on  Memorial
Day weekend, when the eruption itself was pathetic -- this was a very  nice
steam phase. Carl Sheehan (the potter in the OF Lodge) told me that he  heard
the roar from inside the Inn's Employee Dining Room. An eruption of  Giantess
always gets a 10 for being Giantess. As for the eruptions, that in May
garnered a 3 (maybe), but this one I'll give a 7+.

Scott Bryan
who :-) was with a tour and arrived while Giantess was still in its initial
surging. Earlier we were also standing immediately in front of Fountain when
it  started at 1010.