[Geysers] Quick Geyser Report

Tara Cross fanandmortar at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 12 12:58:06 PDT 2005

Steve Robinson called me today with the following geyser report:

August 12

1108 GIANTESS!!!

Finally.  It was having huge boils when I was in the park.

And, Fan & Mortar had not erupted as of when he called, pushing the interval
well over 4 days.

August 11

1255 Giant hot period, d=7m35s.  Steve reported that for the last 2-3
minutes of the hot period, Mastiff was surging 1-4 feet and wide.  There was
a 3-minute restart at 1305.

This hot period was followed by another around 1800 that lasted over 8
minutes with Mastiff flat to 2 feet.  I was sure hoping that the eruption
would reset it out of that garbage, but apparently not.

--Tara Cross
fanandmortar at hotmail.com