[Geysers] A Glimpse Into The Past (Fountain Hotel)

Goh83642 at wmconnect.com Goh83642 at wmconnect.com
Wed Apr 27 09:57:32 PDT 2005

Some of us Yellowstone Junkies like to dream of "The Days Of Old".  I took a
photo of where the Old Fountain Hotel stood in 1925 time period.
Super-imposed over my photo of 4-23-2005 is a postcard photo from about 1925.  Some of the
trees are still in the exact same locations only 80 years older.  I tried my
best to place the Hotel where it would be if it was still here today.  Hope
some of you enjoy this bit of history.  It is in the Fountain Flats Geyser area.
   Regards, Gary Henderson  -  Meridian, Idaho