[Geysers] A Glimpse Into The Past (Fountain Hotel)

Karen Webb caros at aros.net
Wed Apr 27 20:42:06 PDT 2005

 From Karen Webb
    Reading through some web entries to understand better exactly where
the hotel was, I came across a reference to something called "Dewey"
Geyser that apparently played 200-300 feet high and was located
somewhere to the north of the hotel.  Can Scott or Lee or anybody who
knows geyser and park history well tell me if this geyser is something
that's still around?  The description sounds a bit like Morning but the
location sounds more like the Thud group (although the article addressed
this group separately and described all these literary names like
Evangeline geyser).  Help?
Karen