[Geysers] 2005 Geyser Data

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Tue Apr 12 07:31:08 PDT 2005

Ralph -- Did you send me your chart showing Little Cub? I seem to recall one,
but all I can locate now is the one of Depression. So the question on that --
just when were those _long_ intervals (like up to 44 hours)?

Anyhow, to all... Do you notice that maybe Little Cub, but definitely the
long-interval episodes of Beehive and Daisy plus (apparently) the most erratic
period by Artemisia were all during the same few days in January?

And so another open question -- one cannot tell from the summary data, but
were there any other standout "events" about that some time?

Scott