[Geysers] Corrections to geyser stats

Ralph Taylor ralpht at iglou.com
Mon Apr 11 20:26:01 PDT 2005

Graham Meech kindly pointed out three errors in the posted geyser statistics
for 2005.

The data for the last week and month for Little Squirt were incorrect; the
correct data is now posted.

The start date for the most recent week of Old Faithful data was incorrectly
shown as 1 Jan 05 for the long and short interval lines instead of 17
January; the dates are now correct.

Finally, the data for the year for Grotto Marathons needs some explanation.
The first line of Grotto data is for all intervals, that is, the time from
the start of each eruption to the start of the next eruption.  The line for
marathon eruptions describes the statistics for marathon start to marathon
start intervals.  I have added a note clarifying [I hope] the differences.

Thanks, Graham!

Ralph