[Geysers] Congress Pool in overflow

Graham Meech meechg at erols.com
Mon Apr 11 16:58:27 PDT 2005

I was looking at the 'This Month in Yellowstone' pages for March 2005 and
saw the interesting picture of Congress Pool at Norris overflowing on March
31st taken by Carolyn Duckworth.  I wonder when it was last overflowing,
does anyone know?  More interesting things happening at Norris again this
year!

http://www.nps.gov/yell/tours/thismonth/march2005/carolynd/index.htm

There are also some nice UGB pictures from Beth Taylor and Carolyn Loren.
Too bad I have to wait till September to get back to the park.  See you
then!

Graham Meech