[Geysers] Park Public Affairs Office Gets Avis Commercial Pulled

Beckykr at aol.com Beckykr at aol.com
Wed Apr 6 17:33:13 PDT 2005

In a message dated 4/6/2005 8:10:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
t_martinez at earthlink.net writes:

Lee,
    We saw the commercial this morning  on MSNBC I think it was during Imus
in the morning, this is a day after they  said they had pulled it.
Theresa

I have a little advertising experience, and pulling an ad might not happen
immediately.  They've bought the space, so until the agency can get the
network a replacement ad, the old one will probably run.  If they say  they've
pulled it, I believe them, but it may take a few days for it to stop  airing.  If
by chance, they are lying, we will make them pay.  (Cue  scary laughter.)

Becky Kraegel