[Geysers] Park Public Affairs Office Gets Avis Commercial Pulled

Freund, Udo udo.freund at lmco.com
Thu Apr 7 06:30:02 PDT 2005

I was ready to mail them my "Avis Preferred" card cut into pieces but
will wait and see.

Eric and I saw it Monday evening, but Sam and Theresa say it aired
Tuesday.  Will they be the last?

I think it's reasonable to expect a lag between Avis saying they will
pull the ad and their ad agency actually stopping all stations from
airing it.

Thanks,
Udo Freund

  _____