[Geysers] Park Public Affairs Office Gets Avis Commercial Pulled

Goh83642 at wmconnect.com Goh83642 at wmconnect.com
Wed Apr 6 00:54:43 PDT 2005

Since Avis reacted the way they did to the request to pull the commercial, I
would suggest that a few of the Geyser Gazers respond by "Thanking them for
their response".  It would encourage them to keep their commerials cleaned up if
people gave them a "warm fuzzy" and a promise to do business with a reputable
company.
  Thanks to Avis for bending our way....
         Gary Henderson - Meridian, Idaho