[Geysers] Park Public Affairs Office Gets Avis Commercial Pulled

Gary Novak g.novak at gte.net
Wed Apr 6 21:35:15 PDT 2005

I saw the commercial this evening during the Braves - Marlins game.  Being optimistic I'm hoping that this is time that has already been paid for and cannot be "pulled".  If we are still seeing the commercial in two weeks, then I would be concerned.

Thanking Avis would probably be a good way of encouraging them to keep their promise.

Gary
g.novak at gte.net

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx