[Geysers] Geyser report September 23

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Thu Sep 23 14:13:39 PDT 2004

Very short. And my last report of 2004, too.

Fan and Mortar had still not gone as of about noon -- so up to 6 1/2 days.

Giant had not gone. Occasional moderate hot periods still, but the one I
overheard today lasted only 3 or 4 minutes.

Grand, as we approached at exactly 11:00, was a --- 2 Q.

The season ended with a nice, long lunch in the Inn, then the drive out via
Firehole Lake Drive. The last big geyser of the year: Great Fountain (i.e.
13:20).

So I am packed for the trip south. Should anybody have any kind of hardcopy
to send having to do with the Transactions (or anything, for that matter), same
e-mail but California address please.

Scott Bryan
43-355 N. Heritage Palms Drive
Indio, CA 92201-8916