[Geysers] FW: [ML] PAM -

Randall Williams yiams at avalon.net
Tue Sep 14 10:27:00 PDT 2004

Gazers,

Slightly off topic, but I'm forwarding this, with permission to do so, from
another list server. I was wondering if anyone could provide him with any
information about the mentioned disease. Feel free to contact me directly or
to contact Mike directly. If you post to the geyser list I'd like to be able
to forward the information to Mike.

Thanks,

Randy Williams