[Geysers] Moderator: Remember Signatures; Spam Problems

Carlton Cross CrosCa at wwc.edu
Wed Oct 13 17:32:47 PDT 2004

By oversight, I have posted several messages that did not have full
names on the bottom line.  Please remember that we want to know your
full name by looking at the message text only (bottom line).

We still have a problem with a wild Spam filter.  When a posting comes
through with "SPAM" in the subject line, just ignore it.  I can't figure
out why it happens, so we may not be able to get rid of the problem.

Carlton Cross
Alternate Moderator