[Geysers] Geyser Report: GIANT, October 11 @ 1515

Tara Cross fanandmortar at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 13 01:48:25 PDT 2004

Hi Cynthia!

I have no words to express my shock, bewilderment, and delight at my turn of
luck with Giant.  I guess I'm finally getting the 1997 I never got to enjoy.

I will never forget reading Paul's description of the April 2000 Giant
eruption he saw.  As he described what was happening, my pulse quickened,
and when Giant took off, there was a tear in the corner of my eye.  I know
how much that meant to me after being trapped in ucky Tennessee for 8
months.  It is the ultimate compliment to hear that you felt like you were
there.

Fan & Mortar have been ornery lately though I did get lucky and see an
eruption on Sept. 24.  Tomorrow it will be time to start checking on it
again...

Hope all is going well for you!  Thanks for the note!  :-)

Take care,
Tara