[Geysers] New statistics posted

Donnie Grisso dlgrisso at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 12:18:42 PDT 2004

>From Donnie Grisso on Monday August 23 2004

This is a question for Ralph Taylor. Ralph, I always enjoy seeing the latest geyser activity electronic summary and alway pay close attention to my favorite geysers. Your latest one shows the minimum for Aurum for the week of Aug 14-21 as being 2 hr, 19 minutes. I didn't think Aurum came out of recovery until about the 2 1/2 hour mark so I was really curious about that time. The shortest interval I can ever recall on Aurum is between 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Just curious, Ralph, keep up the great work, and I welcome your comments on this short Aurum..

Donnie

http://mail.yahoo.com