[Geysers] New statistics posted

Ralph Taylor ralpht at iglou.com
Sun Aug 22 11:05:29 PDT 2004

>From Ralph Taylor Sunday 15 August 2004

I have posted the current statistics for the geysers with data loggers at

http://www.geyserstudy.org/electronic_summary_2004.htm

Riverside has shifted to exclusively long intervals in the past week, and
Castle had several minors.  There was just one Boardwalk, and Plume is back
asleep, but there were four North Goggles eruptions (some at night).  I will
be collecting the West Thumb date today and will try to update the list
again soon with Lone Pine and Hillside data.

Ralph Taylor