[Geysers] Info. for April Sput

Jessica Bender jbender509 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 6 09:53:49 PDT 2017

Dear Steve,
All the Benders, (Carl and Jessica--Dan, Jo, and Piya (8 yrs) -- Michael, Tamara (Koss) , Stephen (almost 9) and Alexandra (6) will be in Yellowstone from 11-19 August. We will then leave the park to see the total solar eclipse in Thermopolis, WY.
I hope that other gazers will be in the park at that time.Best wishes,Jessica Bender