[Geysers] Witheer the Geysers listserv

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Tue Nov 22 12:26:15 PST 2016

Once again I write, as have others. It comes to my attention that in  the
past week or more (probably a lot more, actually), items have evidently been
posted on the Geysers listserv (lists.wallawalla.edu), but they never came
to  me. I only know this because people have attached such posts to items of
their  own, which have been sent directly to me. (Chris MacIntosh, hello--
it's been a  long time!)

It sounds like GOSA is making some favorable inroads with NPS policies and
activities. The list ought to serve to inform people about such things. But
it  seems not to be doing so, for me and certainly not also for others.The
point is,  of course: What good is a listserv if subscribers don't receive
its posts?

T. Scott Bryan