[Geysers] Spring Between Wave and East Economic

Janet White janet at snowmoon.us
Tue May 31 20:54:42 PDT 2016

Just home and downloading photos.

There's a spring between Wave and East Economic that heated up over the
past couple of days. I thought I took a photo of it today, but
apparently I didn't. I did notice that the orange I saw a couple of days
ago is now nearly gone. It has numerous small openings that have bubbles
coming out of them (binoculars are a help to see). Might be worth
keeping an eye on this one if you happen to still be in the park and
able to get this. East Economic also looks a bit hotter from the trip I
took in a couple of weeks ago.

Janet Jones-White