[Geysers] New feature by Plume

M.A. Bellingham mabellingham at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 08:02:34 PDT 2016

Good discussion about 3 different features are within this thread.

So, to clarify,  "Fandango" will be UNNG-GHG_14, correct?

Which bring up a question for Scott -  at what point do you assign a number?

Obviously a "G" in the UNNG implies it is periodic and acting as a geyser.
Will "Thing Near Plume" be next?  Udo's report of water to 2 feet is intriguing!
Can't wait to go look at these, next month!

MA

MA Bellingham
mabellingham at gmail.com