[Geysers] new breakout near Plume Geyser

Pat Snyder riozafiro at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 09:54:48 PST 2016

Hi.
That's not the feature I called Fandango Geyser. Fandango is on the high
shoulder across the boardwalk and above Scissors Spring (there's a
significant crack up there, and Fandango erupts from it). I have a photo of
Fandango I can try to dig up when I get home from work, but just wanted to
clarify--the feature in this video isn't it.
Thanks!
Pat Snyder