[Geysers] New feature by Plume

Udo Freund udofreund317 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 18:29:37 PST 2016

It was exceeding 2 feet in height with more volume than I've seen before
and was never off during our all to brief visit to the hill today. Can't
say for certain but I believe it's vent is also enlarging. Methinks it
won't be little and cute for long. Might want to reconsider naming it until
it settles somewhat.

Thanks,
Udo Freund