[Geysers] Geyser Report Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Barbara Lasseter barbara.lasseter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 09:07:13 PDT 2016

Geyser Report Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Quick in and out today.  Wet and cold, but not windy.  I saw nothing
erupting on the way in.  There was a single swan on the Firehole half way
through the "S" curves, both coming and going.

A correction:  yesterday I reported a Pink Cone time of 1335ie (a Fountain
time from the prior day).  My eyes got on the wrong line as I went from my
notes to the report.  Yesterday's Pink Cone was 2018 GT.

I'm told the issue with the suspect Great Fountain electronic times is and
was being addressed.

At the UGB, I was greeted with both a Riverside start (0732) and a Fan and
Mortar Event Cycle--both calls by Jim Scheirer.  The rain was light and the
event cycle came to naught.  The wet and overcast skies are predicted to
last the day.

The pollen days have started.  There are drifts in the puddles.

Riverside Drive had some nice wildflowers--phlox, lupine. larkspur, pink
pussytoes.  I saw 1 deer, a buck,  crossing the W entrance road on the way
in.

Barbara Lasseter