[Geysers] Geyser Report Saturday, June 4, 2016

Barbara Lasseter barbara.lasseter at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 16:40:01 PDT 2016

Geyser Report Saturday, June 4, 2016

Beehive 0903
Beehive's Indicator Geyser 0846  (water seen 0845)
Grand: 0400wc GT, 1103 D2/T1c
Aurum: 0625 wc GT, 1639 GT
Oblong: 0712ie wc GT, 1319 GT
Riverside: 0447? ie wc GT, 1059
Artemisia: 0928ie GT  [yesterday 0617ie GT]
Fountain: 1014 GT
Great Fountain: 1449 GT
Mugwump: 0955, 1016
Rejuvenated: 1159ie
3 crater geyser 0945ie, 1007

Two deer were crossing between Fountain and Gentian pool yesterday, and
another 3 crossed Firehole Lake Drive after Founain's 0811 eruption.

Yesterday a pair of mallards were eating in the small pond on the R as you
enter Firehole Lake Dr.  I did not see them again either yesterday or today.

Today was the first time I've seen Mugwump--wow!

Another first: a motor home driving along the "S" curves with the popout
extended.

Two wrong way drivers on Firehole Lake Dr today.

Summer has arrived.  We had a hot sun today, but comfortable in the shade.

Barbara Lasseter