[Geysers] Crater Hills

seeyellowstone at aol.com seeyellowstone at aol.com
Wed Jul 27 19:09:14 PDT 2016

There isn't a trail to Crater Hills, the trail you speak of is a social created by wildlife watchers up the hill for a better view.  Much like Grand Prismatic they are trying to keep it at one trail.  There is no off trail travel allowed in back country thermal areas, it is even printed out on backcountry permits now.

Jim