[Geysers] Hit and Miss on receiving posts to/from the listserv

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Fri Jan 29 08:22:45 PST 2016

This is the first "geysers" message I've received in 2+ days. Something is
happening, and I can't quite think it is my "ancient" address (whatever
that  term means; and no-way will I try to get my wife to use something else,
not even  gmail). And certainly, things have not been in the spam folder.

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 1/28/2016 10:21:08 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,