[Geysers] Hit and Miss on receiving posts to/from the listserv

Mike Keller kscope_ynp at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 27 08:20:42 PST 2016

Same for me-I'm only seeing replies.

MK
On Mon, 1/25/16, Lynn Stephens <lstephens2006 at hotmail.com> wrote:

 Subject: [Geysers] Hit and Miss on receiving posts to/from the listserv
 To: "geysers at lists.wallawalla.edu" <geysers at lists.wallawalla.edu>
 Date: Monday, January 25, 2016, 7:38 PM

 #yiv0855254015 #yiv0855254015 --
 .yiv0855254015hmmessage P
 {
 margin:0px;padding:0px;}
 #yiv0855254015 body.yiv0855254015hmmessage
 {
 font-size:12pt;font-family:Calibri;}
 #yiv0855254015
 To--Moderators and others--

 After getting Deborah Moss
 Spurlock's response to Scott's post, but not
 receiving Scott's post, and Janet White's response
 to EK Esawi's post, but not receiving his post, I went
 into the archives to if there were other posts in January I
 had not received and found another post I had not
 received.  I checked and they are not going into my junk
 mail--they're just floating out into cyberspace
 somewhere and not coming back to my email address.

 Is anyone else having this
 problem?

 Lynn
 Stephens