[Geysers] A little help

EK Esawi ekesawi at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 3 18:26:43 PST 2016

Hello All—

My name is EK Esawi. I published two papers about theYellowstone N. Park; one, with a colleague of mine, was published in 2013 and freelyaccessible from Geotimes. The 2nd one, which is the subject of thisemail, is where I basically took the data on the GOSA site from 1970-2011 and Icleaned, reorganized, and standardized it. The purpose of the cleaning andstandardization was to make the data usable for computation. The paper is just publishedin the journal of Earth Science Informatics.

My request, since you’re all familiar with the originaldata, is basically a feedback on what you think of the new dataset, anysuggestion for improving it, and a proper internet site for posting it providedit will be accessible to the public. Please find attached the abstract,introduction, and two tables; table1 shoes a snapshot of the original data andtable 2 shows the same for the cleaned data. I will be happy to send the whole paperand the new dataset to anyone interested in reading it.

Thanks in advance—EK Esawi