[Geysers] Old Faithful Dec 21-22 2016 - Consecutive Shorts

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Thu Dec 29 10:06:36 PST 2016

I certainly remember this formula -- using it, even -- but I forgot the
values for "m" and "b" a long time ago. And it didn't turn up in a search
through a few things. However, that formula was devised (I think by Rick
Hutchinson or by one of Rick's "assistants") way back when Old Faithful's
average was somewhere in the 70-minute range. Therfore, I've got to believe that
the values for those constants have changed a great deal.

T. Scott Bryan

In a message dated 12/29/2016 7:15:52 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,