[Geysers] Geyser Report Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Barbara Lasseter barbara.lasseter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 13:40:40 PDT 2015

Geyser Report Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Cold and wet.  Still lots of bison, still no progress on road across
Fountain Flat, no sign of work today at Black Warrior Lake.

I took the opportunity to take my bicycle to storage.

I did see Great Fountain @ 0946 p=0 (Thanks to the Altstidl's call of
overflow in progress).  Pink Cone was looking promising.  Pink erupted at
0752.

More rain expected the next 2 days--and colder.  I may not go in tomorrow.

Barbara Lasseter