[Geysers] Info. for Geyser Gazer News

L Olpin ldolpin at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 11 15:07:57 PDT 2015

Dan I am Esther Olpin, wife of Don.  We have been members of Gosa since the 1980's .  Don passed away on July 29.  We have an almost complete collection of the Sputs and one transaction. We would like to find someone who could use them.  We would appreciate any help you can give us.  I will be in Yellowstone from Oct 13-18.  My family and I would like to meet up with anyone who will be there at that time. We appreciate the posts that keep us up to date on what is going on.   Thanks for all your help.     Esther    edolpin at hotmail.com