[Geysers] Info. for Geyser Gazer News

Daniel Schaffer dans44 at msn.com
Thu Oct 8 10:07:01 PDT 2015

Hi Steve,

I'll be in the Park from Oct. 16th - Oct 23rd.

Thx,  Dan Schaffer

Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 00:10:13 +0000
From: sgryc at comcast.net
To: geysers at lists.wallawalla.edu
Subject: [Geysers] Info. for Geyser Gazer News

I'm putting together the Geyser Gazer News for the October Sput.  I want to list park visitations by GOSA associates not only in the summer but throughout the year, so let me know if you are planning a trip to Yellowstone in the coming two months.  If there is some important achievement or milestone in your life, I would like to include it as a "Big Splash."  I also welcome any information about new GOSA associates (name, hometown, favorite geyser).
Steve Gryc