[Geysers] June Sput

Genean Dunn tddandngd at gmail.com
Fri May 29 12:24:53 PDT 2015

Hi All,

With the e-version of the April Sput in your inbox and with the print
version in the mail today, we want to try to get the issues back on track.
Therefore, we are looking for all submissions for the June Sput by June
10th at the latest, including both photos and articles. We leave on
vacation on June 18th, so we plan to send the issue to the printer just
before we leave.

Remember, all the great photos that are posted on Facebook cannot be used
in the Sput as the resolution is too low. With the new ability to print and
email color photos in the Sput, please consider sending us new photos!! As
always, we really appreciate all photos with the feature name, the
photographer's name and the date in the filename. We can receive photos and
articles by Dropbox or by email.

If you plan to write an article, please let us know that.

Thanks,

Tom and Genean Dunn

PS Don't forget to send your visit dates, updates to birthdays and favorite
geysers, and "Big Splashes" to

Steve Gryc at sgryc at comcast.net