[Geysers] Geyser Report Sunday, May 24, 2015

Ncnle1954 ncnle1954 at comcast.net
Tue May 26 14:58:48 PDT 2015

Hi Barbara -- It is good to have you back in the Park and sending us geyser updates. Because your reports also
include what is happening in the Park with the animals (beasties and human); the weather, flowers, etc.it is
like we are there with you. That makes it nice for us at home. Thanks so much for your posts. Hope to see you
sometime this Summer. Nancy & Elwood Monteith